- Case material : 316L Stainless steel
- Case back : 316L Stainless steel
- Case size : 40mm x 14mm
- Lug to lug : 48mm
- Lug width : 20mm
- Band : Black rubber waffle strap / Stainless steel bracelet
- Bezel : Full lume / lume pip on 60min position ceramic bezel insert
- Glass : Dome sapphire glass / Dome mineral glass
- Dial : Sunburst grey / Sunburst blue / Sunburst green
- Lume : Swiss C3 Super-luminova
- Movement : NH35
- Crown : Screw down crown
- Water resistance : 200m
*Please note :
- The current version of the San Martin 62MAS does not come with a drilled lug hole.
- We offer both dot lume and full lume bezel insert for the grey variant and the blue / green variant are only available in dot lume bezel insert.
I had a problem and emailed you about it when I recurved this watch , you have not responded ! I was going to purchase more from you but the lack of communication is not a good sign of your customer service .
Except for sla017, it is perhaps the best tribute to the 62mas that has been made. For me this san martin is better even than the mmw, which is also very good. Manufacturing and finishing are great for a product of this price and far outweigh certain micro-marks that cost triple. The "lume" is better than that of many seiko divers. Added this to a domed sapphire crystal, a ceramic bezel and strap almost as good as uncle seiko's. What else can you ask for? My unit arrived without going through customs but with two minor problems, probably due to a blow during the trans by te. The stem or "stem", occasionally failed to screw the crown, so the clock did not start the gear and the time needles and minutes were slightly out of alignment at 12. But my watchmaker solved both problems overnight. Very happy with the watch. I 'd buy this brand again.
Cool clock, reached in 12 days. Convex glass is wonderful, finishing at a high level. For hours satisfied completely!