Heimdallr Titanium SKX:
- Case Material: Grade 3 Titanium
- Case Back: Grade 3 Titanium
- Bezel: Unidirect rotatable bezel (360 degrees)
- Bezel Insert: Ceramic Bezel Insert with luminous dot
- Crystal: Sapphire glass with AR-coating
- Movement: Seiko SII NH35 Automatic Movement
- Strap: Titanium bracelet
- Water resistance: 200 m / 20 ATM
- Luminous: Swiss C3 SuperLuminova
- Dial: Black / White / Green / Blue / Orange
- Height: 13.0 mm
Lug to lug: 46.50 mm
- Diameter: 42mm without crown, 45 mm with crown
- Lug Size: 22 mm
- Crown: Screw down crown
Weight : 128g
First of all, I really like this watch. It is beautiful, unique, light and surprisingly accurate - I only have to adjust it once a month. The dial is very creative, I still admire it from time to time, and there are new aspects to discover in varying light conditions.
There is a bit room for improvement, though: the crown guard is a bit pointy towards the wrist. I had to sand it down a bit and made the corners round and smooth. Not a big deal, but I wish it had been as it is now from the beginning.
To sum it up: great watch with excellent value!