- Case material : 316L Stainless steel
- Case back : 316L Stainless steel
- Case diameter : 41mm
- Height : 12.5mm
- Lug to lug : 47mm
- Lug width : 20mm
- Bracelet : 316L Stainless steel bracelet
- Bezel : Full lume sapphire bezel insert
- Crystal : Domed sapphire crystal with AR Coating
- Dial : Sunburst Blue / Black Enamel
- Movement : Seagull ST2130 / Sellita SW200
- Crown : Screw down crown
- Water resistance : 200m
- Luminous : Swiss BGW9 Super-luminova
Still waiting and hoping for a reissue 🙏😔
I'd be in on one if this is re-issued, I think moving the date window to the 4 o'clock and possibly shortening the lugs would make this perfect
I too totally agree that this watch should be re-issued.
I had the San Martin rep that I give advice get me one of the last ones, and the last SW200. The bezel rotates perfectly. It is a homage of a Blancpain FF, and at this price point and quality, it makes the original at $15,000, seem obscene. I started posting on Watch groups, and the response has been so positive, that I think another production run, with a nice green added, would be a good idea. Working with San Martin to tweak designs, and improve them, along with sizing, colors, movements etc. I don't care what people say about Homages. With this Beauty, why would I pay $15,000 for a Blancpain?
I agree that this watch should be re-issued. Such a beautiful watch. Cheers!