- Case material : 316L Stainless steel
- Case back : 316L Stainless steel
- Case diameter : 41mm
- Height : 12.5mm
- Lug to lug : 47mm
- Lug width : 20mm
- Bracelet : 316L Stainless steel bracelet
- Bezel : Full lume sapphire bezel insert
- Crystal : Domed sapphire crystal with AR Coating
- Dial : Sunburst Blue / Black Enamel
- Movement : Seagull ST2130 / Sellita SW200
- Crown : Screw down crown
- Water resistance : 200m
- Luminous : Swiss BGW9 Super-luminova
I just came here to request a re-issue of the blue one, I have been scouring Ebay for a used and have not been able to. I'd prefer a straight blue without the Ocean Conservancy logo but would buy it either way
This is one of the most beautifull homage watches of the Blancpain FF I have encountered.
I know WR watches is apparently planning to reissue another variant of this watch (see "coming back soon"), but that is a fully polished variant, and has different indices.
This version, on the other hand, is in my view so much nicer as it is fully brushed, and has a much nicer dial (I like both the blue and black dial of this variant better).
I would personally purchase the blue sunburst variant in a heartbeat if reissued.
PLEASE reissue this watch!
많은 사람들이 재발행을 기다리고 있습니다.. 많이좀 만들어주세요.. 부탁드립니다!!
Still waiting and hoping for a reissue 🙏😔