- Case material : 316L Stainless steel
- Case back : 316L Stainless steel
- Case size : 40mm
- Height : 13.3mm
- Lug to lug : 48.5mm
- Lug width : 20mm
- Band : Stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustment clasp
- Bezel : 120 Clicks bezel, ceramic bezel insert with lume pip on 60m position
- Glass : Sapphire bubble crystal with AR coating
- Dial : Black dial
- Lume : BGW9 SuperLuminova
- Movement : Shancheng PT5000 / Sellita SW200
- Crown : Screw down crown
- Water resistance : 200m
- Weight : 154g
This is a very good, though pretty expensive, homage!
Are there wishes left? Yes, I'd like to have female end links! This is the most important criticism. The watch wears much bigger than it should for this size.
Apart of that: the lume could be stronger (though the lume is not bad) and an on-the-fly adjustable clasp (ratchet) should be standard nowadays.
This watch is in many points better, more modern than the original, so the originality doesn't count for me as argument against these proposals.
This piece ticks every box for any one thirsting for s Submariner style watch👌. It's the clasp for me...without it, what's the point of having the right case, a quality oyster bracelet...if you don't have a clasp (with safety lock) to match. Finally somebody got it completely right!