- Case material : 316L Stainless steel
- Case back : 316L Stainless steel
- Case size : 38mm
- Height : 12mm
- Lug to lug : 46mm
- Lug width : 20mm
- Band : Stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasps
- Glass : Sapphire crystal with AR coating
- Dial : Numeral flieger dial
- Lume : Swiss C3 SuperLuminova
- Movement : Miyota 8215
- Crown : Screw down crown
- Water resistance : 100m
- Weight : 133g (with bracelet)
super fast shipping , nice watch for the price , i love it .
The all brushed steel case may be small-ish but may look a bit larger than 37mm due to the narrow bezel and rather thin overall profile. There are a few sharp edges around the lugs, but it wears quite comfortably thanks to the very flexible steel bracelet provided. Resizing it is done easily enough using the two small screwdrivers provided, but is a bit fiddly. Decent lume, well-proportioned handset (long enough !), plain but very legible dial with nice art deco arabics. That the Miyota 8215 movement now hacks is a plus. It keeps good time on the wrist (within +/- 5sec/day), the infamous rotor wobble not being felt much despite the pretty slim case. All in all pretty decent "daily driver" for the price.