- Case material : 316L Stainless steel
- Case back : 316L Stainless steel
- Case diameter : 40mm
- Case thickness : 14mm
- Lug to lug : 48mm
- Lug width : 20mm
- Strap : Waffle rubber strap / Stainless steel bracelet
- Bezel : Full lume ceramic bezel insert
- Glass : Domed sapphire crystal with AR coating
- Dial : Sunburst effect grey dial with sandwich hour markers
- Movement : NH35
- Crown : Screw down crown
- WR : 200m
- Lume : Swiss C3 SuperLuminova
The accuracy of caliber NH35/4R35 is between +45 / -35 seconds per day. This rating is based on normal daily wear on the wrist in temperatures between 5 ºC and 35 ºC. When testing your watch for timekeeping, make sure it is fully wound.
very nice looking watch - conventional shipping to the Netherlands took 14 days.
Bezel action is nice & smooth. Dial looks great. It’s unlike the other (SanMartin) hommages, in a way that is doesn’t even try to resemble the 62MAS, and that’s what attracted me. It looks like a nice retro inspired dive watch, for little dollar, looks and feels fantastic especially on a nato strap.
- a small dust piece was on the dial, but I didn’t notice until I checked with a magnifier. I removed within minutes so no biggie…I had to open the watch anyway to do some regulation on the NH36A movement. Now runs at ± 3sec (initially more like 25sec, which is still within spec).
- the bezel ring came off to easy by just inserting my finger nail. If I’d had bumped my watch into something it could have gone flying. I just did some bending to the wire that holds the ring onto the watch, and now everything is fine and secure.
Overall highly recommended!