Proxima Black MM300 Abyssal:
The case of the Proxima MM300 has been updated to new detachable design, Please refer to the video and pictures in the listing.
- Case : 316L Stainless steel monoblock case with detachable shroud design
- Case back : 316L Stainless steel PVD
- Case diameter : 44mm
- Case height : 15.8mm
- Lug to lug : 50mm
- Lug width : 20mm
- Band : Waffle rubber strap / Stainless steel bracelet
- Bezel : Full lume sapphire bezel insert
- Bezel luminous : Swiss SuperLuminova C3
- Glass : Sapphire glass with AR coating
- Dial : Sunburst effect blue to black dial
- Dial luminous : Swiss SuperLuminova C3 / BGW9
- Movement : NH35
- Crown : Screw down crown
- WR : 300m
Please note that the luminosity on all the special colors luminous are weaker compare to the C3 green / BGW9 blue.
The accuracy of caliber NH36/4R36 is between +45 / -35 seconds per day. This rating is based on normal daily wear on the wrist in temperatures between 5 ºC and 35 ºC. When testing your watch for timekeeping, make sure it is fully wound.
I was very surprised by how high quality the watch is. The dial is a beautiful gradient of blue and black, looks great in low light as well. The bezel has a very satisfying action, and everything lines up as it should. Easily matches the quality of Seiko watches costing multiple times more. Then only criticism I have is the clasp, which i feel could be upgraded to one that has more micro adjust holes. However, it's still a solid clasp considering it's milled out and not pressed. All in all, an excellent watch for the money.