Proxima MM300 Titanium Specs:
Please note that the ''SHARK MASTER'' font on the C3 dial will be changing to ''SCUBA MASTER'' and the font color will be changing to gold instead of white.
- Case material : Grade 5 titanium (Monobloc case)
- Case back : Grade 5 titanium
- Case diameter : 44mm
- Case thickness : 15.8mm
- Lug to lug : 50mm
- Lug width : 20mm
- Band : Rubber strap / Grade 5 titanium bracelet with 316L stainless steel clasp
- Bezel : Ceramic / Sapphire bezel insert
- Bezel lume : Swiss C3 SuperLuminova / BGW9 SuperLuminova
- Glass : Sapphire glass with AR coating
- Dial color : Black
- Dial lume : Swiss C3 SuperLuminova (Gold indices) / BGW9 SuperLuminova (Silver indices)
- Movement : NH35
- Crown : Screw down crown
- WR : 300m
Titanium VS SS:
Watch only: Titanium 82g / SS 114g
Watch with rubber : Titanium 105g / SS 140g
Watch with bracelet : Titanium 147g / SS 219g
The accuracy of caliber NH35/4R35 is between +45 / -35 seconds per day. This rating is based on normal daily wear on the wrist in temperatures between 5 ºC and 35 ºC. When testing your watch for timekeeping, make sure it is fully wound.
Master stroke. Take one of the best looking but bulkiest watches of all time and drastically reduce the weight improving its balance and wearability.
Just received it and I absolutely love it. Super lightweight and it looks fantastic in the sunlight. Definitely worth the money.