- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Back: 316L Stainless Steel (please note: watch is 30 ATM waterproof, not 20 ATM)
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotatable bezel
- Bezel Insert: Ceramic Insert with lume dot at 12H
- Crystal: Double domed Sapphire glass with AR coating / Double domed german mineral glass with AR coating
- Movement: Seiko SII NH35A Automatic Movement
- Strap: Rubber Waffle Band or Stainless Steel bracelet
- Clasp: Milled clasp
- Water resistance: 300 m / 30 ATM
- Luminous: Japan C3 SuperLuminova
- Dial: Black, Navy Blue, Green with sunburst effect
- Height: 14.0 mm
- Diameter: 41.0 mm
- Lug to lug: 50 mm
- Lug width: 20 mm
- Crown: Screw down crown
The accuracy of caliber NH35/4R35 is between +45 / -35 seconds per day. This rating is based on normal daily wear on the wrist in temperatures between 5 ºC and 35 ºC. When testing your watch for timekeeping, make sure it is fully wound.
Watch is great, service ok
that review title seems like hype but it is so not!
this is one of my favorite case styles, and i really would have liked to get the original maker's reissue, until i looked at pictures of the case. it was not the same proportions as the original 62MAS, and it was bloated in the middle. it looked like a cartoon.
what i love about this heimdallr version is the veracity to the original. even the dial is very much like the original, with that cool but very discrete shark logo. this thing couldn't be much more like the original, has better lume, and of course a more up to date movement. my purchase has maintained COSC chronometer accuracy since it got it, having been about 5 sec slow. but after a few months of not wearing it and then putting it back on, it's calmed down to about 2-3 sec slow per day. easily adjustable if i wanted to take the back off, but it's close enough.
i love everything about it, including the raised hat crystal. the screwdown crown must at times be tightened carefully as it can catch, but with some care i get it to work.
i understand these come with various logos on them, but i chose the heimdallr shark as it looked the best and closest to something from the original era, and i enjoy wearing this as much or more than my $1000 Swiss divers. have just purchased the rdunae 6105-8000, which is also another true to original homage, and look forward to getting that as well, to alternate with my 62MAS here!
just as a note, had i the money to purchase the originals, i would not. i am a vintage watch collector with some great older pieces, but because of older movements it would be destructive to make daily wearers, so i don't really get the enjoyment i thought i would. but with these homages, i truly do!